Announcing our new Capacity Charts ADVANCED solution which now allows you to “SOFT BOOK” a desired user before committing to the “REAL” Assignment
Doug Den Hoed, CEO
What’s New? Our Capacity Charts ADVANCED solution!
Our Capacity Charts ADVANCED solution can provide you real value as early as possible by allowing you to easily create insightful resource management reports with only basic Workfront setup, maximizing your benefits and ROI.
Our Advanced version includes all of the features in the Standard version plus:
- Choose Issue Mode (None, Only, Both) if your organization sets planned hours against Issues and assigns them to Users (or Roles) for completion, so that those hours can then properly be accounted for when reviewing our Capacity Charts
- Choose Softbook Mode (None, Only, Both) for proposed “Soft Bookings”, our new concept to address an old challenge of tentatively assigning the desired person against a Task (via a special Task-level “Softbook Field” typeahead user parameter) so that the invariable over-bookings can be visualized when reviewing our Capacity Charts and you can then prioritize and adjust as needed to then make the “real” assignments
- Choose Softbook Field (with a “Task Resource Softbook” user typeahead parameter being our default, but allowing you the opportunity to create, populate, and choose from multiple such parameters, in order to model “alternative” Soft Bookings)
- Our Bar Stacking (along with Inner Groupings and Outer Groupings) can optionally be configured to include your own Custom Parameters (e.g. on your Projects, Tasks, Issues, or Users) in order to gain even further insight on our Capacity Charts
- Choose Y Axis Range (Auto, Max and Min, Max Only, Min Only), Y Axis Max, Y Axis Min, Y Axis Decimals (0, 1, 2), and set Y Axis Title (e.g. FTE), noting that “forcing” a particular Y Axis Range makes a dramatic impact on the value of our Capacity Charts, since — at a glance — you can easily spot the relative magnitude of each thumbnail chart relative to its peers
Whether you are searching for a practical way to ease into the exciting world of Workfront Resource Management, or looking to answer tough questions about your mid to long term Capacity Requirements, we invite you to consider licensing our Capacity Charts solution.
- Workfront Integrations
- Workfront Merge (or Split)
- Scheduled Jobs
- R&D Co-Development
- Prepayment Discounts (15-50%)
- Fixed Price Options (50-90%)
- Hourly Consulting Rates
— Top 10 Solutions —
How much time are YOU WASTING chasing schedules?
Check out Just In Time Resourcing, JITR™!
Here’s what our Clients said for the
Workfront Partner Awards!
Who Are We?
AtAppStore Inc. has been Workfront’s partner and premier VAR since 2009. We believe that Workfront is the best work management platform in the world. We are experts in Workfront, and spend our days helping customers improve their businesses by configuring and extending Workfront.
We strive for efficiency in all we do, and love saving our Workfront clients time. We have leveraged our familiarity with the Workfront APIs to bring innovative solutions to the Workfront community. Our goal is to provide these Solutions at an attractive price, allowing Workfront users to save time.
How does it Work?
Think of the solutions as macros for your Workfront data. You sign up with the AtAppStore, connect to Workfront, then run our solutions to manipulate your Workfront data for about 1/5th the cost of performing the same action manually. We can help you “Save All the Time, and Most of the Cost!”
When do I Need It?
In short: when you’re ready. If you’re just starting with Workfront, you’ve probably got enough new ideas to keep you busy for a while. Once you’re over the learning curve though and start recognizing the edges of where Workfront maps your business, we can help you take it to the next level.
“We are passionate about increasing the value our clients get out of Workfront.
We specialize in improving processes by bending Workfront as a platform,
coaching executives and senior resources to transform their business”
— Doug Den Hoed, CEO