TIP: We invite you to learn about this solution below, and once you are ready, to then proceed here.
Our Editorial Calendar dynamically presents the due date of all Tasks of interest in a multi-week grid format (with or without weekends) and beyond, for each project by every program within an entire portfolio.
To use it…
Choose the configurable custom tabs embedded directly into Workfront at the portfolio level to view one or more weeks (with or without weekends and beyond) worth of information and show the corresponding due dates of the tasks of interest. The key information then presented in our standard layout includes:
- Portfolio header with weekdays
- Program header with dates
- One line per project, with key data fields
- One column for each weekday within the configured number of weeks, with or without weekends
- In each cell, each task of interest due that day, color coded by user-defined task type color (unlimited colors)
- The final column lists the date and name of future tasks of interest, for completeness
- Exports to Excel, PDF, or printer
- Refresh button runs in real-time off the latest Workfront data
- Branding and dynamic filtering are also available
Editorial Calendar Glossy:
From $6,999/Year (unlimited use)
Your first year’s annual license of our Editorial Calendar solution includes up to four hours for branding, installation, and training. And because it’s based on our Magic Reports technology, if you’d like us to tailor it to suit your needs exactly, we’d be happy to discuss a fixed quote to do so.
- Related Files
- Related Products