TIP: We invite you to learn about this solution below, and once you are ready, to then proceed here.
Our Enterprise Stopwatch solution can improve and expand your users’ adoption of Workfront by making it simple and convenient for everyone to track time from their browser, tablet, or smart phone, as the work occurs.
To use it…
Enterprise Stopwatch is an intuitive browser-based tool that makes capturing time in Workfront fast and easy. Once you log in, you are presented with a simple list of your own tasks and issues across multiple projects. Simply click on an item to start recording time. A second click stops recording and automatically creates a corresponding timesheet entry in Workfront.
Enterprise Stopwatch includes both a 30 Day trial and an optional Chrome Plugin, too, keeping it ever at the ready, which our clients assure us was a “Game Changer” for those being asked to track their time in Workfront.
Enterprise Stopwatch includes a number of new and upcoming features:
- It is SSO compatible (ie. by using the API key to log time “on behalf” of the end user)
- It allows Workfront users with the (free) Reviewer license to record time (which is something they can’t do within Workfront)
- It has improved stability (e.g. keeps ticking and tries to recover, even if the internet blips in and out)
- It detects and warns of multiple instances (e.g. if a user uses more than one machine to run it at the same time)
- It allows for a new “max time” setting (e.g. 8 hours) after which any Stopwatch Task still running is automatically stopped
- It can be configured to run in a “one click” mode (no login) – perfect for iPhones, but useful on desktops, too
- It includes a new audit mechanism that makes it possible to detect and then correct Stopwatch hours not properly closed out
- It allows real time reporting on which Issues and Tasks are currently being Stopwatched (e.g. a “shop floor” view of the work)
- It integrates with our (soon to be public) Timesheet solution (which, similarly, users with Reviewer licenses can use)
- It includes a Chrome Store plugin that is ALSO SSO compatible
- It allows quick entry of comments, which then appear on the Updates tab in Workfront
- NEW! It will allow users to enter descriptions on each hour entry
- NEW! It can be configured to allow time tracking at the Project level
- NEW! It can be configured to allow time tracking on Personal Tasks
We invite you to trial our new Enterprise Stopwatch for 30 days to see if it’s a fit.NOTE: the Stopwatch trial might not be compatible with certain Single Sign On (SSO) configurations (i.e. you might be unable to login). For SSO inquries, please email us for more details.
Enterprise Stopwatch Video:Stopwatch Login:
Stopwatch Main Form:
From $3,999/Year for up to 50 users
$5,999/Year for up to 200 users
$7,999/Year for unlimited users
- Related Products