Multi Baseline Report
Our Multi Baseline Report solution lets you assess "Baseline Drift" by tagging Tasks with custom icons then filtering for Projects, Tasks, and Baselines of interest
|HOW||Annual License, Glossy, Video|
|WHAT||Actuals, Calendar, Reporting, Resourcing|
|WHERE||Custom Data, Other, Portfolios, Programs, Projects, Tasks|
|WHY||Automation, Embedded, Simplification|
TIP: We invite you to learn about this solution below, and once you are ready, to then proceed here.
Our Multi Baseline Report solution lets you assess “Baseline Drift” by tagging Tasks with custom icons then filtering for Projects, Tasks, and Baselines of interest.
To use it…
By installing our Multi Baseline Report solution, as shown in the screen shots and video below it allows you to then:
- Set Report Options such as Title Override, Assumptions, etc.
- Set the desired Project, Task, and Baseline Task Filters and choose Date range
- Toggle Projected Dates, Missing Baselines, and Multi Baselines (in addition to the Default Baseline)
- Click View Report
- Generates automatic legend of all matching custom icons found within the data, as uploaded and maintained by your SysAdmin, and tagged on Tasks by your Project Managers
- One row per Project, with custom icons in color
- One indented row per additional Baseline with custom icons greyed out
- Visually assess “Baseline Drift” as plans change (or don’t) over time
- Box = not done
- Dot = done
- “Today” line
Multi Baseline Report (First Impression):
Multi Baseline Report (Details):
AtAppDemo Multi Baseline Report video (3 min) with detailed functionality review:
From $5,999/Year (unlimited use)
Your first year’s annual license of our Multi Baseline Report solution includes up to eight hours for branding, installation, and training. And because it’s based on our Magic Reports technology, if you’d like us to tailor it to suit your needs exactly, we’d be happy to discuss a fixed quote to do so.
Optionally, you may also choose to start with a one month paid trial for $2,999, which includes the above eight hours for branding, installation, and training. That amount is non-refundable, but should you decide to proceed with an annual license before the trial ends, we will then apply it as a credit against your first year’s annual license.