Budget Vs Actual Quarterly Burn
Our Budget vs Actual Quarterly Burn solution lets you set each Project's Annual Requested Amount and Quarterly Budgets, then track and monitor actuals to manage the quarterly dollars and % Burn .
|HOW||Annual License, Glossy|
|WHAT||Actuals, Budgeting, Financials, Reporting|
|WHERE||Companies, Custom Data, Expenses, Hours, Other, Portfolios, Programs, Projects, Tasks|
|WHO||Executive, Planner, SysAdmin|
TIP: We invite you to learn about this solution below, and once you are ready, to then proceed here.
Our Budget vs Actual Quarterly Burn solution lets you set each Project’s Annual Requested Amount and Quarterly Budgets, then track and monitor actuals to manage the quarterly dollars and % Burn.
To use it…
By installing and leveraging our predefined set of custom data and processes, you can then:
- store all Quarterly Budget data at the Project Level using preconfigured and extendible custom parameters
- review and edit that data either individually on each Project, directly inline, or on mass using our Excel Updater solution
- navigate to our Quarterly Burn Report by Portfolio, Program, Project, or Standalone Dashboard
- optionally restrict the contents by selecting a Project Filter
- choose the Budgeting Year of interest
- view grouped data with totals by Fiscal Year, Portfolio, Program, Project, and Grand Total
- analyze the standard columns, which include Reference Number, Project, Status, Project Manager, Project Owner, Annual Requested Amount, Q1 to Q4 Budgets and Actuals, % Left To Spend, % Left To Spend, and Notes
- download in either xls, pdf, pptx, doc, or tiff format
As shown in the Media section below, our Budget Vs Actual Quarterly Burn solution includes all the custom data, processes, and reporting monitoring reports you need to set and track Budget Vs Actual by quarter, right from within Workfront either online or in PDF format. All reports are in real time, so you can leverage them for day to day monitoring to supplement your existing periodic financial controls…or even replace them, avoiding both the associated delay time and extra costs.
Budget Vs Actual Quarterly Burn Glossy:
From $8,999/Year (unlimited use)
Your first year’s annual license of our Budget Vs Actual Quarterly Burn solution includes up to four hours for branding, installation, and training. And because it’s based on our Magic Reports technology, if you’d like us to tailor it to suit your needs exactly, we’d be happy to discuss a fixed quote to do so.