TIP: We invite you to learn about this solution below, and once you are ready, to then proceed here.
Our SQLToXLS solution equips you to extract data from your SQL based legacy business systems into Excel on a scheduled basis so they can then be sent to Workfront using our Scheduled Excel Updater solution.
To use it…
Most often, our customers use SQLtoXLS in conjunction with our Scheduled Excel Updater solution, although (given its unlimited use) you are welcome to employ it for any other purposes you require. Eithe way, SQLtoXLS:
- Connects to any common databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc)
- Can be maintained by your Database Administrators using a simple text editor
- Can be called from Windows Task Scheduler on whatever cadence you require
- When run, reads a text configuration file that specifies connection strings, SQL queries, output filename(s), spreadsheet tab names and column headings
- Can contain one or more connection string (each query being associated with a particular connection string)
- Generates one or more spreadsheets, with multiple tabs in each spreadsheet, and (optionally) multiple query results on tab into the output filename(s), ready for use
From $4,999/Domain (one time fee)
- Related Files
- Related Products