Our Health Checker solution lets you systematically analyze your Workfront instance using key Business Rules to identify, assess, and then deactivate or purge data clutter
|Custom Data, Other, Portfolios, Programs
|Data Processing, Embedded, Simplification
TIP: We invite you to learn about this solution below, and once you are ready, to then proceed here.
Our Health Checker solution lets you lets you systematically analyze your Workfront instance using key Business Rules to identify, assess, and then deactivate or purge data clutter.
To use it…
By purchasing our Health Checker solution, as shown in the screen shots below:
- We extract your data using our Workfront Snapshot solution (included), then
- Connect it to our Health Checker solution.
- You confirm your definition of “Few” and your “Cutoff” (e.g. 11 items, within one year)
- We run the Health Checker using the selected Business Rules
- We present your resulting Health Checker Reports which break out “Deadwood” (Red) vs “Rusty” (Yellow) vs “Healthy” (Green) on a % and row count basis Overall, by Object Type, and by Business Rule (see Sample in File section below)
- For each Red or Yellow Business Rule, we include a Health Checker Excel File with one row for each detail item so you can assess and plan your cleanup, and include a URL directly to that item in Workfront for inspection, and
- To expedite your cleanup, we also deploy an interactive Health Checker Dashboard with one report per Business Rule (e.g. by year)
The Business Rules are separated into Health Checker Versions and Object Types as follows:
Category 1001 No objects ever use this Custom Form Deadwood Category 1002 Few objects ever use this Custom Form Rust Category 1003 This custom form has not been used after Cutoff Rust Parameters (Fields) 1004 No objects ever use these Parameters (on Custom forms) Deadwood Parameters (Fields) 1005 Few objects ever use this Parameter Rust Parameters (Fields) 1006 This Parameter has not been used after Cutoff Rust Queues 1007 No Requests ever on this Queue Deadwood Queues 1008 Few Requests on this Queue Rust Queues 1009 This Queue not been used after Cutoff Rust Queue Topics 1010 No Requests ever on this Project Queue Topic Deadwood Queue Topics (Project) 1011 Few Requests on this Project Queue Topic Rust Queue Topics (Project) 1012 This Project Queue Topic not been used after Cutoff Rust Templates (Primary) 1013 No Projects ever used this Template Deadwood Templates (Primary) 1014 Few Projects use this Template Rust Templates (Primary) 1015 This Template has not been used after Cutoff Rust
Teams 1101 This Team is not attached to anything Deadwood Teams 1102 Few things are attached to this Team Rust Teams 1103 This Home Team has no users Deadwood Teams 1104 This Team Hasn’t been attached to anything since Cutoff Rust Groups 1105 This Group is not attached to anything Deadwood Groups 1106 Few things are attached to this Group Rust Groups 1107 This Home Group has no users Deadwood Groups 1108 This Group Hasn’t been attached to anything since Cutoff Rust Queue Topics (Template) 1109 No Project Issues ever created from this Template Queue Topic Deadwood Queue Topics (Template) 1110 Few Project Issues have been created from this Template Queue Topic Rust Queue Topics (Template) 1111 No Project Issues have been created from this Template Queue Topic since Cutoff Rust Portfolio 1112 This Portfolio has no Projects or Programs Deadwood Portfolio 1113 Few Programs are beneath this Portfolio Rust Portfolio 1114 No Programs have been added to this Portfolio since Cutoff Rust Portfolio 1115 Few Projects are beneath this Portfolio Rust Portfolio 1116 No Projects has been added to this Portfolio since Cutoff Rust Program 1117 This Program has no Projects Deadwood Program 1118 Few Projects are beneath this Program Rust Program 1119 No Projects has been added to this Program since Cutoff Rust
Our Health Checker roadmap includes future versions with many additional Objects and Business Rules, so we invite you to return to this page in due course for details
Business Rule Details Ver 1.0:
Business Rule Details Ver 1.1:
$5,999 for 1 Health Checker Assessment of up to 20 Business Rules of your choice
$9,999 for 1 Health Checker Assessment of ALL Business Rules
$14,999 for 2 Health Checker Assessments (e.g. every six months) of ALL Business Rules (25% off)
$19,999 for 4 Health Checker Assessments (e.g. every three months) of ALL Business Rules (50% off)
Each Health Checker Assessment includes:
- Health Checker Reports (Red/Yellow/Green charts, in PDF format)
- Health Checker Excel Files (one row per Red/Yellow item, with a URL link to Workfront)
- Health Checker Dashboard (installed and configured within Workfront)
- Up to two hours of consulting time for review, questions, and advice
To encourage you to get and keep your data clean, we invite you to consider setting an annual budget to purchase our Health Checker Assessment at least annually. In support, to give you both cost certainty and an incentive, we are currently also offering to grandfather our pricing on repeat orders purchased within one year (e.g. by purchasing today, you could then lock in a budget of $9999/yr to run ALL Business Rules once per year, in perpetuity), in appreciation of your continued business.
NOTE: Custom Business Rules tailored to your specification are also available for an additional one-time fee, which we would be pleased to discuss and arrange in advance.
- Related Products