Our Health Checker solution lets you systematically analyze your Workfront instance using key Business Rules to identify, assess, and then deactivate or purge data clutter
|WHERE||Custom Data, Other, Portfolios, Programs|
|WHY||Data Processing, Embedded, Simplification|
TIP: We invite you to learn about this solution below, and once you are ready, to then proceed here.
Our Health Checker solution lets you lets you systematically analyze your Workfront instance using key Business Rules to identify, assess, and then deactivate or purge data clutter.
To use it…
By purchasing our Health Checker solution, as shown in the screen shots below:
- We extract your data using our Workfront Snapshot solution (included), then
- Connect it to our Health Checker solution.
- You confirm your definition of “Few” and your “Cutoff” (e.g. 11 items, within one year)
- We run the Health Checker using the selected Business Rules
- We present your resulting Health Checker reports which break out “Deadwood” (Red) vs “Rusty” (Yellow) vs “Healthy” (Green) on a % and row count basis Overall, by Object Type, and by Business Rule
- For each Red or Yellow Business Rule, we include and Excel File with one row for each detail item so you can assess and plan your cleanup, and include a URL directly to that item in Workfront for inspection, and
- To expedite your cleanup, we also deploy an interactive dashboard with one report per Business Rule (e.g. by year)
The Business Rules are separated into Health Checker Versions and Object Types as follows:
Category 1001 No objects ever use this Custom Form Deadwood Category 1002 Few objects ever use this Custom Form Rust Category 1003 This custom form has not been used after Cutoff Rust Parameters (Fields) 1004 No objects ever use these Parameters (on Custom forms) Deadwood Parameters (Fields) 1005 Few objects ever use this Parameter Rust Parameters (Fields) 1006 This Parameter has not been used after Cutoff Rust Queues 1007 No Requests ever on this Queue Deadwood Queues 1008 Few Requests on this Queue Rust Queues 1009 This Queue not been used after Cutoff Rust Queue Topics 1010 No Requests ever on this Project Queue Topic Deadwood Queue Topics (Project) 1011 Few Requests on this Project Queue Topic Rust Queue Topics (Project) 1012 This Project Queue Topic not been used after Cutoff Rust Templates (Primary) 1013 No Projects ever used this Template Deadwood Templates (Primary) 1014 Few Projects use this Template Rust Templates (Primary) 1015 This Template has not been used after Cutoff Rust
Teams 1101 This Team is not attached to anything Deadwood Teams 1102 Few things are attached to this Team Rust Teams 1103 This Home Team has no users Deadwood Teams 1104 This Team Hasn’t been attached to anything since Cutoff Rust Groups 1105 This Group is not attached to anything Deadwood Groups 1106 Few things are attached to this Group Rust Groups 1107 This Home Group has no users Deadwood Groups 1108 This Group Hasn’t been attached to anything since Cutoff Rust Queue Topics (Template) 1109 No Project Issues ever created from this Template Queue Topic Deadwood Queue Topics (Template) 1110 Few Project Issues have been created from this Template Queue Topic Rust Queue Topics (Template) 1111 No Project Issues have been created from this Template Queue Topic since Cutoff Rust Portfolio 1112 This Portfolio has no Projects or Programs Deadwood Portfolio 1113 Few Programs are beneath this Portfolio Rust Portfolio 1114 No Programs have been added to this Portfolio since Cutoff Rust Portfolio 1115 Few Projects are beneath this Portfolio Rust Portfolio 1116 No Projects has been added to this Portfolio since Cutoff Rust Program 1117 This Program has no Projects Deadwood Program 1118 Few Projects are beneath this Program Rust Program 1119 No Projects has been added to this Program since Cutoff Rust
Our Health Checker roadmap includes future versions with many additional Objects and Business Rules, so we invite you to return to this page in due course for details
From $9,999/Run for all Ver 1.0 and Ver 1.1 Business Rules
As we release upcoming Versions with new Business Rules, we invite you to consider budgeting to run our Health Checker as often as you deem fit, noting that the above price per run WILL increase over time with each such release. Alternatively, as an incentive to not only GET your data clean but to then also KEEP your data clean, after your initial run at the above price, we are also pleased to offer the following “cost certainty” options:
- Same price as your initial run for any subsequent run within 12 months of the previous run (annual cadence)
- 25% off the price of your initial run for any subsequent run within 6 months of the previous run (bi-annual cadence)
- 50% off the price of your initial run for any subsequent run within 3 months of the previous run (quarterly cadence)
NOTE: Custom Business Rules tailored to your specification are also available for an additional one-time fee, which we would be pleased to discuss and arrange in advance.