*** Special Offer ***
EDITORIAL CALENDAR EARLY ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN BELOW
We are pleased to announce our that our new Editorial Calendar solution for Workfront is now available, as shown in the following video, as presented to one of our expert-in-the-field colleagues at Workfront for First Impressions:
NEW! This video highights the features available in Version 2.01, as presented to two new Workfront Partner colleagues, and the same expert-in-the-field for First and Second impressions, respectively:
In addition to the High Definition (for best presentation) image-based Monthly, Weekly, and Daily (mobile) reports shown in the video above, our Editorial Calendar solution includes:
- Thumbnail image-based Monthly, Weekly, and Daily (mobile) reports for faster rendering
- Text Only Monthly, Weekly, and Daily (mobile) reports for fastest rendering
- All nine combinations (High Definition/Thumbnail/Text Only vs Monthly/Weekly/Daily) are available at the Portfolio, Program, and Project level, and as a Standalone Dashboard (28 versions in all)
- All reports render in real time from the current data within Workfront (including the “Documents Dropped”), can be downloaded to PDF format, and are suitable for presentation
- All of the custom data required to plan, execute, and manage the functionality shown, including tracking Channels for Email, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Messenger, Pintrest, Reddit, Snapchat, TikTok, Tumblr, Twitter, Vimeo, Website, WhatsApp and YouTube
- Workfront filters for each Channel, as well as Hot Sheet Status, Hot Sheet Channel Color, and many more
- A comprehensive Portfolio level dashboard to monitor and manage all of the Editorial Calendar tasks in real time
- NEW! Set a Report Title Override to provide additional context to that particular version of the Editorial Calendar
- NEW! User specific Report Options to show (or hide) Portfolio, Program, Project, Task (Small or Medium), and Image (Thumbnail or High Def)
Your first year’s annual license of Enterprise Stopwatch includes up to eight hours for branding, installation, configuration, and training. And because it’s based on our Magic Reports technology, if you’d like us to tailor it to suit your needs exactly, we’d be happy to discuss a fixed quote to do so.
The introductory annual license fee for our Editorial Calendar solution is $34,999/yr for up to 50 users, $49,999/yr for up to 200 users, or $63,999/yr for unlimited users.
However, between now and March 31, 2021, for any existing Workfront customer interested in licensing our Editorial Calendar, we are pleased to present our HINDSIGHT 2020 Special Offer:
Up to 20 organizations for $20K each
for one year with unlimited users
In addition to being part of this special Hindsight 2020 Focus Group to use, help refine, and ultimately confirm the long term pricing of our Editorial Calendar (which we intend to increase as our functionality increases), we will also award three prizes in the form of optional discounted annual licenses (“unlimited users, in perpetuity”) to the organizations who provide the most valuable feedback:
SECOND PRIZE: $34,999/yr
THIRD PRIZE: $63,999/yr
Space is limited, and additional conditions apply, so if you think that your organization might be interested in our HINDSIGHT 2020 Special Offer, we invite you to complete the form below as soon as possible to secure your position in line, which we will use to then present a formal offer for your review and ratification.
Thank you for your interest, for your enrollment, and should you be successful in obtaining one of our HINDSIGHT 2020 Special Offer spots, we look forward to working with you!
EARLY ENROLLMENT FORM