TIP: We invite you to learn about this solution below, and once you are ready, to then proceed here.
Our UberTimesheet solution can improve and expand your users’ adoption of Workfront by making it simple and convenient for everyone to track time from their browser, tablet, or smart phone, after the fact.
To use it…
Our UberTimesheet is based on the same principals as Enterprise Stopwatch by extending Workfront’s reach and exposure for time entry to those extended parties that would not otherwise warrant a license (but ideally, converting them into real licenses over time) while simultaneously reducing the burden on PM’s who would otherwise have to proxy that time entry into Workfront. The obvious main difference between the two solutions is that UberTimesheet works best for time that is entered in bursts (e.g. “what did I do this week”), where Enterprise Stopwatch works best for that time that needs to be recorded alongside the work as it occurs (e.g. “what am I doing right now”).
UberTimesheet’s main features include:
- Available from right within Workfront (as an external dashboard)
- Follows a general layout similar to that of the current Workfront Timesheet (for familiarity)
- Allows selection of which timesheet to edit from among those created using the standard Workfront Timesheet generation process (for control)
- Allows entry of Task time, General time and Overtime for Full, Work, and (free) Reviewer level Workfront Users (for reach and efficiency)
- Ensures that the time entered can also be accessed via the standard Workfront timesheet (for compatibility)
- Includes a button to launch our Enterprise Stopwatch (sold separately) for users and situations where that method of time entry is preferable
We invite you to trial our new UberTimesheet for 30 days to see if it’s a fit.
From $2,999/Year for up to 50 users
$3,999/Year for up to 200 users
$6,999/Year for unlimited users
- Related Products