What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, create a Workfront Connection, add funds to your account, or run a solution. You may also visit our site anonymously.
- When registering on our site, you will be asked to enter your name and email address
- When creating a Workfront Connection, you will be asked to enter your Workfront username (which we store) and password (which we do not store, unless you choose to schedule a solution to run at a specific time, in which case, we encrypt your password before storing it)
- When adding funds via credit card information, you will be asked for your credit card information (which we do not store)
- When running a solution, you may be asked to make certain required choices for the particular solution (which we do not store, unless you choose to schedule a solution to run at a specific time), and certain solutions may record log information confirming the activity taken by the solution (which we do store, for your reference and convenience)
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and
updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information:
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Your private information (credit cards numbers, card holder names, PINs, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
What about Attachments?
Some of our solutions do generate attachment files:
- These attachments give users the ability to, for example, undo or redo the data manipulation performed by the solution, or provides a historical record that documents the actions performed by the solution. In these cases, certain data values from Workfront might be contained in the files.
- Users are always in control, and have the ability to delete any attachment at any time, simply by going into their My Account / Historical Activity page. When a user deletes an attachment, the file contents are purged from our database and cannot be retrieved.
- We do not look at your attachments under normal circumstances, but — with your permission — might use an attachment to help troubleshoot and resolve a problem.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors.
- These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account and going to the ‘My Account’ page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://www.atappstore.com/Legal.aspx.